Friday March 4: P’Joy presentation at TSA
- I am grateful that Poon stayed on top of his responsibilites and were able to arrange for a dinner with P’Joy.
- I am grateful that P’Jeab, the owner of the Thai Basil restaurant, sat with us during dinner and helped brightened up the mood with her jokes.
- I am grateful that P’Joy was very friendly and was not scary to talk to at all.
- I am grateful that the Thai seniors were forgiving towards the committee when we announced the time change at the last minute.
- I am grateful for the people who asked questions towards the end of P’Joy’s presentation.