Saturday February 27:Global Chicago Networking
- I am grateful that Un yeong and the team waited for me even though I showed up late.
- I am grateful that the volunteers listened to my instructions during the event and many of them performed duties well. Phuong took an initiative to reformat the coat check arrnagement and that helped us tremendously during coat check time.
- The alumni were very friendly and they were willng to share their experiences.
- I am grateful that many participants helped to clean up aftwerwards.
- I am grateful that Un Yeong safely drove us to Chicago and back to Champaign. We were able to sleep on the way back. He must have been tired, but he did not complain at all.