☀️ Welcome to Day 14 ☀️
Today we finish the second week of the abundance challenge and we are moving together into the last week.
Isn’t it amazing how far we have already come? How much we have learned.
Today’s action is pure bliss because it reminds you how unique and important a Being you are
Let’s fly high with the roots deep down.
Today, write in your notebook the following two questions:
- What are my talents?
- How can I give that to the world?
Leave space underneath each question for the universe to fill up.
Tune in to this assignment during the entire day and stay open to receive any guidance from the universe. Write down whatever comes to you. Be open and receptive to receive.
At the end of the day sit down with your notebook and consider all that you have learned about yourself today. When you honour your uniqueness and realise your importance, this can give you a whole new meaning of your purpose.
Today’s inspirational quote:
”There is a way I can fullfill my true purpose in life.”
I wish you a beautiful day, truly connected to your self and your extraordinary gifts and opportunities.
Let’s receive abundance flowing into our lives.
May the universe be with you
What are my talents?
- In making, remixing, designing art and creative pieces
- Speaking – live, presentation, to large crowd of audience, impromptu
- Climbing mountains
- Quick learner – can easily pick up things
- Love and open to trying new things
- Proofreading, Editing
- Research skills – writing papers, synthesizing key points
- Working last minute, supervised or unsupervised, working ahead of time
- Calming down
How can I give that to the world?
- through being caring and loving to people around me
- through helping out with the chores and be spontaneous in helping others
- through this blog
- through my writing
I realized that while I might not be a wizard from Harry Potter to cast spells, I have a magical wand to give my talent to the world. With my keyboard, I have redesigned website for my university, created ads to promote our MBA,EMBA, Ph.D. programs, created business ideas from scratch, write out new world and possibilities. Seeing how many people liked my posts and commented really warm my heart that my words can inspire new thoughts, feelings, and ideas for other people. Hogwart letter might not have arrived yet, but so far, I’ve creating magic with my keyboard already