Abundance Day 4 Challenge
Congratulations. Yesterday was really challenging and people choose to leave at that point. Those who stay are ready to go really deep now
Enjoy the journey and if you need anything, please contact me.
This is today’s task:
Write in your notebook a list of all your financial debts and monthly expenses: credit card, personal loans, direct debits, etc. Write also all your year expenses and unusual payments that you are aware of.
You do not need to write down the amounts, only what the debt or expense is for: rent, car loan, electricity bill, credit card, school, etc.
Everything you have to pay on a monthly basis needs to be included (water, electricity, internet…). Be inclusive.
Today’s inspirational quote:
”From this moment forward I invite unlimited Abundance into my life.”
When you are doing this assignment, breathe and release from yourself the burden you have concerning these debts.
Hold the space
Focus your mind (or pray if that works for you) on the ability of living debt free and without financial concerns.
Remember that money is potential energy, call your potential back home to you.
For those of you who might give your potential energy away and so have other people owing you money, pray to let go of that as well.
All debts are a result of self-value issues.
Do the practice and hold the space that you are worthy to be as you are.
There is nothing else you need to be!
You are everything you need to be!
May the universe be with you
- Confession: It’s my first time that I took the meditation seriously and actually did it according to what is designed. Previously, I just counted in the meditation prayer I did with my family and played the Youtube recording as my background music. During those times, none of the words reached me as I did not pay them my full attention. Thus, it was no surprise that I felt like I did not get a breakthrough discovery from the challenge.
- How did it affect me: I haven’t feel so calm and relaxed like this for years, without stimulants of food or entertainments. It felt like a burden was lifted out of my core and I felt like I was a ball of fluffy cloud, expanding and contracting with every breath.
- Debt: debit card debt to my dad
- Monthly expenses:
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Condominium rent
- Who: myself, fam, friends
- Where: school canteen, supermarkets, malls, restaurants
- Coffee & drinks
- Eyelash extension
- Where: school, work, LM, travel, clinic
- What: running late, appointments, leisure
- What: daily wears, gym wears
- Where: malls, market stands
- What: pens, books
- Where: malls, school supplies store
- Spotify subscription
- Gifts for family & friends
- Where: malls
- Movie ticket
- Yoga class
- Task Reflection:
- Duration: I’m giving this task 1 hour to see it clearly for what it is, instead of being scared of what it asked of me and just taking a small peek and running away. It didn’t seem like I had to “work” for this. On the other, I felt like I’m being healed and reconnected.
- Blindspot: I’m seeing that the place where most of my money flew out of my pocket is the mall. I also realized that the aggravating expenses and debt is the result of the self-value issues. Most of the purchases are from the thought that “I’m not good enough, I’m lacking, therefore, I need to compensate and fix it with materiality. As if shoving a clog to stop the self-worth from depleting further
- Before & After on Money: I initially felt stressed about not making money or work progress, compared to my sisters. True, that I am thinking on the socially conditioned terms that these financial resources and opportunities are limited in this physical sense. However, through the meditation, that constraining notion was lifted out. The speaker invite the listeners to invite unlimited abundance into our life. Hence, I’d like to invite that into my life. That letting go and accepting new paradigm felt incredibly freeing. My sisters are making money right now, doing their freelance work as I’m typing this reflection. Though, I’m no longer comparing myself to them. Wow…. who would have thought that would be possible in 15 min of meditation and 30+ min of reflection.
Featured image: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/38702878034665808/
Cloud image: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/493847915392648910/