what: Professional Learning Community (PLC) – a project adopted by the Ministry of Education in Thailand.
concern: some people are regarding it as another policy-joke or an administrative work, rather than a genuine space for meaningful learning and teaching
my task: to understand the core PLC -> convey information to team at the Centre of Educational Psychology (my workplace)
- google: PLC for websites/articles written about it (aka: literature review)
- trace out the mommy & daddy of PLC: where did it come from/ who are the influencers of the concept/ how did PLC come about?
- Richard DuForn, Peter M. Senge
- email Tina, my professor at Harvard (aka: consult the experts)
- Helped me understand PLC as collaborative inquiry – prevent it (at least personally for me) from becoming another policy joke in Thailand
You must be logged in to post a comment.