Thursday April 14: Kimiko and Atis in Chicago
- I am thankful that my friends in Psyc 437 were understanding of my situation and so I was able to postpone the group meeting and head to Chicago.
- I am thankful that Kimiko and Atis flew over to Chicago and we three had the time to hang out with each other.
- Truthfully, I miss them a lot since we last saw each other two years ago and I was grateful for the three days I had with them.
- I am grateful towards Atis’s sister for spending time with us and help me avoid feeling like a third wheel between Atis and Kimiko.
- I am grateful that Atis’s sister brought us to the delicious places in Chicago and even paid for our transportation fees.