Personal Mission Statement
· Always strive to be mindful of my actions, words and thoughts.
· Be a filial daughter, granddaughter, niece to my family and be a dependable older sister to all my siblings.
· Fulfill my responsibilities and duties. Do not procrastinate. Do it now.
· Be a compassionate citizen of the world and be empathetic towards all beings.
· Remain humble, regardless of how much wealth, honor or knowledge I have accumulated.
· Constantly work to improve myself and know that persistence trumps adversity.
· Be diligent in my practice of mindfulness and meditation and stay centered in my faith.
· Explore the world and seek traditional wisdom to understand the meaning of life.
· Always seek diverse opinions before making decisions and be open to criticisms.
· Listen and observe with no judgement for there is goodness and purity in everyone.
· Be brave to walk on the path less travelled and enjoy the whole journey, not just the end result.
· Have genuine intentions to help when I give my time, money or items to someone.
· Know that money can buy happiness, but money is not the goal in life.
· Remain patriotic and loyal to my country.
· Strive to be grateful of my blessings and fortune I receive from everyone and everything around me.
· Love and be non-violent to solve problems.