Sunday January 17: Exploring Chicago with Nick
- I am grateful that my mother allowed me to stay over in Chicago and even gave me extra allowances to spend there.
- I am thankful that Nick came to pick me up at the airport and carry my luggages.
- I am thankful that the Lawrence Fish Market allowed both of us to dine at the store and served us fresh and delicious sushi.
- I am grateful that the Shedd musuem had the new exhibition, the Underground Exploration and I was able to enjoy it.
- I am grateful for the Uber services and the friendly drivers, so that I did not have to brave the harsh winds back to the AirBnB house.
Underground Exploration where the creepy critters rule the world!
Yum yum yum
Boo boo with his new boo, Dolphin